ElasticSPL 1.1 Community Edition Released
Today we are releasing version 1.1 of our ElasticSPL Add-on for Splunk.
Most importantly, we made one connection to an Elasticsearch instance free to the community. For this, we switched the distribution of the app to a downloadable app on Splunkbase.
- One Elasticsearch connection for free
- Various performance improvements
- Removed all Splunk Capabilities to a Role Based model for Splunk Cloud compatibility
- Configuration consolidation
- Added a link to Elasticsearch Builder
- Added License Management
- Changed the name to Workbench (Formerly Explorer)
- Combined Lucene, Time Series, and Statistics Queries into a single view
- Possibility to update an existing query
- JSON Highlighting
- Input validation
- Progress and Error reporting
The new Workbench provides an easy-to-use interface to edit saved Elastic Queries or to test out new queries.
We have improved the add-on to get results faster from Elastic Search. Our performance test shows a threefold improvement in fetching data.
ElasticSPL is an easy-to-use integration to run queries against data residing in Elasticsearch environments. Try out our community edition, which contains one free connection.