Alert Manager Enterprise – Version 1.1 Released
We’re proud to release the next Alert Manager Enterprise Version.
At Datapunctum, we prioritize fixing bugs before adding new features. As a result, in the last few months after the initial release, we spent many hours and days solving issues that only appeared in the field and were missed by our test procedures.
We also spent time improving the installation and upgrade process. These improvements are the foundation for bringing new features faster to the product.
After solving the most imminent issues, we were able to spend more time on new features. Let’s take a look at the main improvements we’ve made:
- Added support to send Notifications to MS Teams
- Added support for “Trigger Once” Alert Actions
- Allowing multiple scopes for bulk edit
- Setting log levels through the configuration menu
- Displaying the Search-Name in Event Summary with a shortcut to Search Management
Last but not least, we implemented a migration path that helps users of the legacy Alert Manager to import existing incidents into Alert Manager Enterprise, further increasing the value proposition of AME!
We always love feedback about the product. So don’t hesitate to contact us!